This neck cervical pillow is ergonomically designed to relieve stiffness in the neck and shoulder region so that you get up fresh and pain free.
Why Memory Foam is Better?
JSB cervical pillow for neck pain relief with memory foam is designed to keep the neck in the slightly straight position at night to relief the stress of the day, it cures the cervical problems while you sleep.
Helps to Maintain Spine Posture
Specifically designed for proper alignment of the spine. People experiencing cervical spine problems on a nightly basis will get relief from using JSB Cervical Pillow.
Select the Contour Level which Suits Your Comfort
The contoured cervical pillow is ergonomically design and helps the neck to stay in the slightly hyper extension position at night to counter the stress and strain of the day. It is designed to keep the stress away from the neck and shoulder area.
Removable & Washable Cover
The cervical pillow cover is removable and washable helping to keep the pillow dirt free. You can regularly wash it and keep it look new and tidy. Please take care to wash only the cover, not the pillow.
Helps Prevent Snoring
Daily use of this JSB cervical pillow can help to avoid snoring and promotes better sleep. Also helps resolve problem of sleep disorders when used over time.
About Cervical Pillow JSB BS52 with Cervical Collar JSB BS06 Combo
If you are also tired of sleepless nights , having pains in neck and shoulder due to wrong choice of pillow, or one that you are using is too old now , could be preventing you from getting a comfort night sleep can lead to an increased risk of health problems . Here for you only JSB introduces JSB BS52 Cervical Pillow for pain relief which helps you to improve your sleep by relieving and supporting tense muscles in your neck and shoulders, increasing blood flow to your head and JSB BS06 cervical collar which is used to reduce pressure on the nerves in the neck.
JSB BS52 Contoured Cervical Pillow for Pain Relief
Benefits of JSB BS52 Contoured Cervical Pillow for Pain Relief
- Orthopedic Memory Foam Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain Cervical Spondylitis Relief
- Ergonomically designed and firm support while sleeping
- B shaped Neck Pillow with 2 height levels for different user requirements
- JSB cervical pillow is designed to keep the neck in the slightly hyperextension position at night to counter the stress and strain of the day where we tend to keep the neck in the opposite position, it cures the cervical problems while you sleep
- The JSB cervical pillow has been specially designed to counter the stress and pain associated with cervical
Cervical spondylitis or cervical stiffness and the pain associated with it, is a result of prolonged incorrect posture of the neck in a bent forward position. To reverse the same situation, it is recommended to hold the neck in a slightly bent backwards position. The JSB BS52 contoured cervical pillow for pain relief has been specially designed to counter the stress and pain associated with cervical. It's two level contour at the neck design ensures that the user enjoys a backwards bent position, even when he/she is asleep. This cervical neck pillow is ergonomically designed to relieve stiffness in the neck and shoulder region so that you get up fresh and pain free.
About JSB BS06 Cervical Collar
JSB Cervical Soft Collar is a commonly used rehabilitation aid for supporting or immobilizing the neck region in cases of cervical spondylitis or general stiffness/sprain in the neck region. Its soft cushioned material gives relaxation to the user with contoured chin support.
- Perfect elasticity, breathable material and ideal support
- JSB cervical soft collar is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in an elevated position and recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required
- Neck height 105 millimeters
- Includes 1 piece cervical soft collar
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
Technical Specification :
- Model : BS06
- Item Weight : 250 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 20.3 x 1.3 x 35.6 Centimeters
Available sizes: Neck Height
- Small 75 mm (3")
- Medium 90 mm (3.6")
- Large 105 mm (4.2")
Please mention your size along with the order.
Doctors suggest cervical collars to their patients for quick relief in spondylitis.